Earn 100 daily online using Task Busks

 

What is the Taskbucks app?

Taskbucks is an application in which we can get some PayTM cash for playing quizzes and downloading apps. I downloaded this application on my phone after reading about its article on websites. Taskbucks seems very legit to me so I download this application and installed it on my phone.


How to use the Taskbucks app?

Using Taskbucks is very easy all you need to do is :
  • First, download the app from the play store click here
  • Now install and sign up 
  • Read and accept the terms & conditions
  • Enter mobile number and wait for OTP
  • Enter OTP and wolla! you just completed the first step

How to earn money in Taskbucks?

  1. Earn vie referring your friends
  2. Earn by sharing feedback
  3. Earn by playing games
  4. Earn by the contest and daily quizzes
How to withdrawal money

It's very simple to earn 20 rupees minimum and sent it to Paytm directly.

0 Reviews:

Post a Comment